Answer for the puzzle on PMP Games: Word Find Puzzle – Forms of PM Power in 3rd chapter of PMBOK Guide 6th edition.
Clues – Answers
- Power by refusing to participate [Avoiding]
- Power due to application of flattery or other common ground to win favor or cooperation [Ingratiating]
- Power due to ability to provide arguments that move people to a desired course of action [Persuasive]
- Power due to ability to invoke discipline or negative consequences [Punitive]
- Power due to respect or admiration others hold for the individual, credibility gained [Referent]