Professional Scrum Master Level I Training
PSM certification helps professionals demonstrate their knowledge/understanding on scrum framework and also exhibits the commitment of learning and practice. PSM certification is one of the widely recognized credential in Agile/Scrum space.
PSM examination will be conducted and credential will be provided by accredited body Scrum.org, founded by one of the co-creator of scrum.
For More information on certification, please visit “https://www.scrum.org/professional-scrum-certifications/professional-scrum-master-i-assessment”.
NOTE: exam fee is not included in our training fee. Participants should directly pay & register for examination in scrum.org.
About PSM Level I Certification
- Exam Fee: $150 per attempt
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 60 minutes
- Number of Questions: 80
- Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer and True/False
- This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Scrum Master.
- There is no formal prerequisite for this certification.
* Traditional Way of Project Management
* Agile History and Agile Manifesto
* Scrum Background
* Inspect & Adapt
* Agile Principles in Scrum
* Scrum Values
* Scrum Roles
* Scrum Artifacts
* Scrum Ceremonies/Timeboxes
* Epic, Theme, User Story and Definition of Done
* Scrum Estimation
* Design & Testing in Scrum
* Scrum Project Performance measurement
* Scrum in Distributed environment
Get trained by
- Highly experienced trainer
- Reviewer of 2 Agile books
© Copyright 2017 www.24x7Coach.com. All rights reserved. 24x7Coach.com is a venture of Mahtia Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
24x7Coach.com is Authorized Training Partner of VMEdu, Inc. (ScrumStudy.com, SMStudy.com)
Registered Office: Mahtia Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. West Marredpally, Secunderabad, Telangana, India
Classes held: Based on convenience - S R Nagar, Madhapur, Kukatpally
Microsoft is a Registered Trade Mark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
PSM, and Professional Scrum Master are trademarks of scrum.org. Content on our site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Scrum.org.
Please report any IP violation or plagarism to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will act promptly and accordingly.