Professional Scrum Master Level I Training
PSM certification helps professionals demonstrate their knowledge/understanding on scrum framework and also exhibits the commitment of learning and practice. PSM certification is one of the widely recognized credential in Agile/Scrum space.
PSM examination will be conducted and credential will be provided by accredited body Scrum.org, founded by one of the co-creator of scrum.
For More information on certification, please visit “https://www.scrum.org/professional-scrum-certifications/professional-scrum-master-i-assessment”.
NOTE: exam fee is not included in our training fee. Participants should directly pay & register for examination in scrum.org.
About PSM Level I Certification
- Exam Fee: $150 per attempt
- Passing score: 85%
- Time limit: 60 minutes
- Number of Questions: 80
- Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer and True/False
- This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Scrum Master.
- There is no formal prerequisite for this certification.
* Traditional Way of Project Management
* Agile History and Agile Manifesto
* Scrum Background
* Inspect & Adapt
* Agile Principles in Scrum
* Scrum Values
* Scrum Roles
* Scrum Artifacts
* Scrum Ceremonies/Timeboxes
* Epic, Theme, User Story and Definition of Done
* Scrum Estimation
* Design & Testing in Scrum
* Scrum Project Performance measurement
* Scrum in Distributed environment
Get trained by
- Highly experienced trainer
- Reviewer of 2 Agile books
© Copyright 2017 www.24x7Coach.com. All rights reserved. 24x7Coach.com is a venture of Mahtia Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Registered Office: Mahtia Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. West Marredpally, Secunderabad, Telangana, India
24x7Coach.com is an Authorized Training Partner of VMEdu, Inc.
Microsoft is a Registered Trade Mark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
SMC™ is a Registered Trade Mark of ScrumStudy.com / VMEdu, Inc.
PSM, and Professional Scrum Master are trademarks of scrum.org. Content on our site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Scrum.org.
Please report any IP violation or plagarism to email@example.com and we will act promptly and accordingly.