Primavera Project Management module is comprehensive, multi-project planning and control software, for enterprise-wide project management scalability.
The Project Management module enables users to track and analyze project(s) performance. It is a multiuser, multiproject system with scheduling and resource control capabilities supporting multi-tiered project hierarchies, resource scheduling with a focus on roles and skills, recording of actual data, customizable views, and user-definable data.
Course topics are carefully crafted by expert from industry to cover most widely used features of Primavera Project Management Professional version latest release. Course aim is to prepare attendees to gain sufficient conceptual knowledge as well as practice covering practical planning/scheduling situations, so that they can start using Primavera P6 in their company projects right after the training.
–Project Management basics
–Background of Primavera
* Know Primavera
–Overview on UI components & customization
–Overview of layouts
* Organizing Projects
–Organizational Breakdown Structure (OBS)
–Enterprise Project Structure (EPS)
–Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
* Creating Project
–Creating new project
–Setting Project properties
* Structuring project work through WBS
–Identifying work to be done in project
–Organizing work in structure
–WPs & Docs
* Importing & Exporting Projects
* Creating Activities
–Setting up activity properties/details
* Network Analysis
–Lead & Lag
–Gantt Diagram & Activity Network Diagram
–Understanding Critical Path Method (CPM)
* Managing Resources & Roles
–Creating resource & properties
–Creating Role and assigning resources to role
* Working with Calendars
–Creating a new calendar or modifying existing
* Understanding Scheduling algorithm and options
* Understanding Constraints
* Threshold, Issue, and Risk
–Overview threshold, issue and Risk
–Creating Issues manually
–Monitoring Threshold & create issue automatically
–Risk Management basics
–Assigning Risk to activity
* Fine Tuning
–Resource Usage Spreadsheet & Resource Usage Profile
–Review, balance workload
–Resource Leveling assignments
* Baselining Project
–Converting existing project as Baseline
* Tracking Project progress
–Auto compute actuals
–Understanding % Complete Types
–Activity Steps and Physical % Complete
–Using existing Reports
–Dissolve (Delete Vs Dissolve)
–Group and Sort By
–Attachments => Curtain / Text
* Earned Value Management (EVM) (only for corporate training)
–Understanding EVM technique to track or control costs in project
–Apply cost in project
–EVM in Primavera
- Complete hands-on effective training with individual focus
- Flexible schedules – weekend or weekday; classroom or online or corporate
- On Demand one-one and batch training at mutually convenient schedules
- Practices and Exercises during the workshop
- Interactive approach to understand concepts thoroughly
- Speak to our coach before workshop
- Discussion on concepts behind few features of Primavera
- PMP credential holders can apply for 15 PDUs of Category B
- Continued support over mail and lot more…
- Project team members, leads, managers, supervisors, planners, estimators, schedulers and anyone who is interested in learning how to use Primavera P6 Project Management tool.
- Basic knowledge on projects environment.
Contact for details
Contact for crash course
Contact for 1-1 or batch
© Copyright 2016 www.24x7Coach.com. All rights reserved. 24x7Coach.com is a venture of Mahtia Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
24x7Coach.com is Authorized Training Partner of VMEdu, Inc., PMI R.E.P 2053 (PMStudy.com, ScrumStudy.com, PROJStudy.com, MyITStudy.com, RMStudy.com, 6SigmaStudy.com, BAprogram.com)
S R Nagar Office: Mahtia Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Flat 101, Sristi Homes, Opp. Lane to Govt. Chest Hospital, Near ESI bus stop, S R Nagar, Hyderabad - 500038
Microsoft is a Registered Trade Mark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
"PMI®", "PMBOK®", "PMP®", "CAPM", "PMI-RMP®" and "PMI-ACP®" are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
PSM, and Professional Scrum Master are trademarks of scrum.org. Content on our site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Scrum.org.
The Swirl logoTM, ITIL®, PRINCE2®, MSP® are a Registered Trade Marks of AXELOS Limited.
Please report any IP violation or plagarism to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will act promptly and accordingly.