- Training on PMBOK Guide 5th Edition
- 100+ questions during training
- PMP Application template
- Exercises & Memory Joggers
- PMP expert support
- Workbook for classroom
Online Self-Study Material
- 60 days online course
- 4 Simulated tests (200 Qs, 4 Hrs)
- 12 chapters videos + chapter tests
- Online study material
- Process Charts & Worksheets
- Mobile Applications
35 PDUs/Contact hours certificate from 24x7Coach, an ATP of PMStudy.com (VMEdu, Inc) PMI R.E.P 2053 (Registered Education Provider)
The PMP® stands for Project Management Professional, and the PMP Certification is a very popular and flagship certification from the PMI® (Project Management Institute, USA). PMP certification has become an industry standard in the field of the project management. A PMP designation in your resume greatly increases the hit on various job portals, elevates you above the rest, and makes you a more appealing job candidate. This certification demonstrates that you have the experience, education, and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
As per PMI's Global Salary Survey for Project Managers, PMP Credential holders earn more than project managers with no-credential.
Our PMP training helps professionals gain adequate knowledge to pass the PMP examination in the first attempt.
A secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
A four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
PMBoK or Project Management Body of Knowledge is a collection of processes and knowledge areas that are accepted as best practices for Project Management across the world. This is essentially the sum of knowledge within the discipline of Project Management as maintained by PMI. The current version of the PMBoK is the PMBoK 5.
Our training covers the topics listed in PMBOK Guide and also course content outline mentioned by PMI for PMP credential exam.
2. Project Lifecycle
3. Project Management Processes
4. Project Integration Management
5. Project Scope Management
6. Project Time Management
7. Project Cost Management
8. Project Quality Management
9. Project Human Resource Management
10. Project Communications Management
11. Project Risk Management
12. Project Procurement Management
13. Project Stakeholder Management
The PMP Certification exam is conducted as Computer-based test (CBT) or Paper based test (PBT). Most preferred approach is CBT, whereas PBT can be opted under certain conditions. Prometric CBT centers located in many major cities across the world. The exam is of about 4-hour duration and consists of 200 multiple-choice questions. Out of these 200 questions, 175 questions are scored and considered towards final score calculation, while the remaining 25 questions are pretest questions that are not scored.
Breakup of questions by process group:
Initiation process group = 13%
Planning process group = 24%
Executing process group = 31%
Monitoring and Controlling process group = 25%
Closing process group = 7%
Total process group = 100%
Following are key process steps for PMP Exam. It is highly recommended to visit PMI.org website for complete information.
* Check your work experience
* Obtain 35 hours of PM education/training
* Register in www.PMI.org (can join as member with #139)
* Fill up PMP application online
* Receive acceptance from PMI for the application
* Pay PMP examination fee
* Visit www.prometric.com and schedule examination at convenient date/time
* Appear for exam
= USD 405 for Member
= USD 555 for Non-member
It is highly recommended to take PMI membership to avail benefits.
There are many reasons why you should choose 24x7Coach
* Highly experienced faculty who delivered many programs.
* 24x7Coach.com is Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P) of PMStudy.com (VMEdu, Inc.,) PMI Registered Education Partner (R.E.P) 2053.
* Course is registered with PMI and provides 40 PMI Approved Contact hours which is required for PMP application.
* Participants can avail 25+ Free PDUs which helps to maintain your PMP® credential status.
* 400,000+ students in 3,500+ companies and 150+ countries select PMstudy as their preferred provider for PMP® exam prep.
Mode of Training =>
Price (per person) =>
- Delivery Mode =>
- Duration =>
- Course Material =>
- Location =>
- Scheduled/On Demand =>
- Deals =>
- Web based Instructor led
- 3+ weeks
- Online Material
- Across the globe
- On Demand
Know (Y)Our PMP Coach
Gopi K Aitham is Project Management Professional and Agile/Scrum Coach with diversified experience. He has been training and mentoring professionals to achieve excellence in managing their projects and achieving their certifications.
GK handles the public and corporate workshops with ease, and makes the session interactive and fun.
LinkedIn Profile: http://in.linkedin.com/in/aithams/
* 20 years of diversified experience in Project Management, Education, IT, and Manufacturing
* 4+ years of experience in conducting workshops on various project management topics.
* 800+ professionals were impacted by Gopi on PMP certification, MS Project & Agile/Scrum.
* 4.5+ on the scale of 5, is the feedback received for the workshops facilitated by our coach.
* 100% of participants answered 'Yes' to recommend the workshops conducted by Gopi.
* Reviewer for book 'The Project Manager's Guide to Mastering Agile: Principles and Practices for an Adaptive Approach' written by Charles G. Cobb.
* PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® from Project Management Institute
* Project Management Professional (PMP®) from Project Management Institute
* SCRUMstudy Certified Trainer (SCT™)
* Agile Expert Certified (AEC™) from ScrumStudy.com
* Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) from ScrumStudy.com
* Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) from ScrumStudy.com
* Certified Scrum Master from Scrum Alliance
* ITIL Foundation 2011 version from APMG
* Six sigma Green Belt from General Electric
© Copyright 2016 www.24x7Coach.com. All rights reserved. 24x7Coach.com is a venture of Mahtia Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
24x7Coach.com is Authorized Training Partner of VMEdu, Inc., PMI R.E.P 2053 (PMStudy.com, ScrumStudy.com, PROJStudy.com, MyITStudy.com, RMStudy.com, 6SigmaStudy.com, BAprogram.com)
S R Nagar Office: Mahtia Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Flat 101, Sristi Homes, Opp. Lane to Govt. Chest Hospital, Near ESI bus stop, S R Nagar, Hyderabad - 500038
Microsoft is a Registered Trade Mark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
"PMI®", "PMBOK®", "PMP®", "CAPM", "PMI-RMP®" and "PMI-ACP®" are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
PSM, and Professional Scrum Master are trademarks of scrum.org. Content on our site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Scrum.org.
The Swirl logoTM, ITIL®, PRINCE2®, MSP® are a Registered Trade Marks of AXELOS Limited.
Please report any IP violation or plagarism to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will act promptly and accordingly.