Calculations play key role in PMP examination. It very important for PMP aspirants understand these calculations and practice questions. Our specially crafted quiz helps you understand/test your knowledge level of calculation questions that appears in PMP exam.
Following are the calculations topics that usually appear in PMP exam
- Project selection methods – Present Value, Net Present Value, Benefit Cost Ratio, Payback Period
- Schedule Management – Critical Path Method, Total Float, Free Float, 3 Point Estimation, PERT, Triangular distribution, Beta distribution
- Cost Management – Earned Value Analysis
- Procurement Management – Contract types, Make-Buy Analysis, Point of total assumption
- Communications Management – Number of communication Channels
Understand calculation questions in PMP examination
- Students who attended 35 hours PMP Course
- Students who have read and understand PMBOK Guide 6th Edition
- PMP Certification aspirants who wants to test their preparation for PMP examination
- Project managers, leaders, program managers, senior managers
No Reviews found for this course.