Mr. Raghavan, has two decades of experience in Marketing and a decade and half experience in Training and Development during which he has trained corporate leaders and CEO’s and CFO’s at one end of the spectrum and trained students on the verge of starting their corporate career at the other end of the spectrum.
He has conducted over 1000 programs in the last 15 years and impacted over 20,000 participants in various areas ranging from basic English language skills, business etiquette to interpersonal skills, team working, influencing skills, assertiveness and negotiation skills as well as performance counseling and appraisal skills. These programs were conducted in a very interactive manner. He uses experiential teaching as the main method of training and is well versed in usage of audio video equipment, role plays, team and individual games, management games and case studies, indoor & outdoor activities.
A few to list:
* 35 years of diversified experience in the areas of Marketing, Education, and in impacting professionals
* 15+ years of experience in conducting workshops on various softskills and outbound programs
* 20,000+ professionals were impacted by our coach
* 1000+ workshops delivered
* Interpersonal skills
* Basic English language skills
* Business etiquette
* Team working
* Influencing skills
* Negotiation skills
* Leadership skills
* Supervisory skills
* Selling skills
* Behavioral skills training
* Managing change
* Managing teams
* Managing difficult employees
* Team building - Outbound training
* Performance counseling and appraisal skills
* Patient management and self management skills for nurses and office assistants of Doctors
* Managing the market by analyzing the requirements and designing marketing strategies
* IT => Intelligroup, Polaris, CSC, Cognizant, Singularity, Aztec software, Satnavtech, and Oracle
* Manufacturing => Gulfoil, Coramandal fertilizers, Schneider electric, Monsanto seeds
* Pharmaceutical => JBCPL, GVK Bio, NATCO, DR Reddys, Shantha biotechnic, Vance & Health
* Hospitality Industry => First Flight couriers, Bigbazaar and Quality Inn Hotel
* Other => ASTER Tele services, Elico, Sivashakthi, TATA teleservices, Tata Indicom and LIC, ASTRA Microwave systems, CMC, ICFAI Business School, and ICFAI National college
Various engagements, to name a few:
* Visiting faculty member of ASCI, where seniors employees of DRDL, DRO, Crompton Greaves and employees of nationalized banks etc received training
* Visiting faculty with NI-MSME( National institute of micro, small and medium enterprises)
* Faculty member with DRFHE (Dr Reddy’s foundation for health education)
* Faculty member of OPPI, organization of pharmaceutical producers of India, which represents a group of 50 MNCs.
* Director with Krushar, Human developmental services
* Degree in life sciences
* PG Diploma in Training and Development from ISTD, Delhi
* Masters in Psychology from Madras university
© Copyright 2017 www.24x7Coach.com. All rights reserved. 24x7Coach.com is a venture of Mahtia Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
24x7Coach.com is Authorized Training Partner of VMEdu, Inc. (ScrumStudy.com, SMStudy.com)
Registered Office: Mahtia Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. West Marredpally, Secunderabad, Telangana, India
Classes held: Based on convenience - S R Nagar, Madhapur, Kukatpally
Microsoft is a Registered Trade Mark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
PSM, and Professional Scrum Master are trademarks of scrum.org. Content on our site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Scrum.org.
Please report any IP violation or plagarism to email@example.com and we will act promptly and accordingly.