Gopi K Aitham is Project Management Professional and Certified Scrum Master with diversified experience in the areas of Project Management, Education/Training, Manufacturing and Information Technology in providing services for world class clients.
He set out IT career as a software programmer, performed array of roles such as Lead, Manager, Offshore Head, Director of Operations, Trainer, Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Consultant, and Delivery Head.
He has been training and mentoring professionals to achieve excellence in managing their projects and achieving their certifications. GK handles the public and corporate workshops with ease, and makes the session interactive and fun. In case of corporate trainings, GK goes extra mile to spend time to contemplate client organization process and challenges, which help him to deliver the program effectively that addresses the organizational need on the training.
GK is specialist in designing and developing course material, and customization based on corporate business needs. He played vital role in creating entire course-ware from scratch for various professional bodies on topics PMP, MS Project 2010/2013/2016, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and Primavera P6.
He trained and coached teams on traditional and agile practices for various world-class organizations, to name a few - Electronic Arts, LiquidHub, Alexandria, Radiant Sage, Advertise.com, InTense Technologies, Therdose Pharma and Harsco. Acted as consultant for SMEs, instrumental in refining processes and driving agile practices.
As Agile Coach, consultant and trainer, he is helping organizations imparting knowledge right from team member to company leadership and transforming from traditional to agile.
LinkedIn Profile: http://in.linkedin.com/in/aithams/
* 20+ years of diversified experience in the areas of Project Management, Education, Information Technology, and Manufacturing
* 6+ years of experience in conducting workshops on various project management topics.
* Thousands of professionals were impacted by our coach through workshops on PMP certification, MS Office Project and Agile/Scrum.
* 4.5+ on the scale of 5, is the feedback received for the workshops facilitated by our coach.
* 100% of participants answered 'Yes' to recommend the workshops conducted by our coach.
* Reviewer of the book 'The Project Manager's Guide to Mastering Agile: Principles and Practices for an Adaptive Approach' written by Charles G. Cobb, published by Wiley.
* Reviewer of the book 'Valuing Agile: the Financial Management of Agile Projects' written by Alan Moran, published by TSO, UK
* PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® from Project Management Institute
* Project Management Professional (PMP®) from Project Management Institute
* SCRUMstudy Certified Trainer (SCT™)
* Agile Expert Certified (AEC™) from ScrumStudy.com
* Scrum Master Certified (SMC™) from ScrumStudy.com
* Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™) from ScrumStudy.com
* Scrum Fundamentals Certified from ScrumStudy.com
* Certified Scrum Master from Scrum Alliance
* ITIL Foundation 2011 version from APMG
* Six sigma Green Belt from General Electric
* Consultant - Engineering Services, Top Cadre Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd
* TenStep Project Management Pvt. Ltd.
* General Electric
* KPIT Cummins InfoSystems Ltd.
* Megasoft Ltd.
* GW Softweb
* Involute Gear wheels Pvt. Ltd.
* Director, Mahtia Business Solutions (www.mahtia.com)
* Founder, 24x7Coach.com (www.24x7Coach.com)
* Co-Founder, KidVentures.in (www.KidVentures.in)
* Founder, JustInterviewMe.com (www.JustInterviewMe.com)
* SME panel, ZEDiQ Consulting (www.ZEDiQ.com)
© Copyright 2017 www.24x7Coach.com. All rights reserved. 24x7Coach.com is a venture of Mahtia Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
24x7Coach.com is Authorized Training Partner of VMEdu, Inc. (ScrumStudy.com, SMStudy.com)
Registered Office: Mahtia Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. West Marredpally, Secunderabad, Telangana, India
Classes held: Based on convenience - S R Nagar, Madhapur, Kukatpally
Microsoft is a Registered Trade Mark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
PSM, and Professional Scrum Master are trademarks of scrum.org. Content on our site is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Scrum.org.
Please report any IP violation or plagarism to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will act promptly and accordingly.